Best Buddies Friendship Walk Team Fortune Sign Up Link!
There are 7.5 million Americans and 200 million people worldwide who have intellectual or developmental disabilities (IDD). They are the most neglected and undervalued population in the world. Best Buddies excels in enabling and empowering this population. Thousands of people with IDD have successfully overcome segregation and loneliness, finding inclusion and friendship through the services offered by Best Buddies.
None of this is possible without the help of generous donations from people like you. Thank you for considering a donation to Best Buddies Florida. Your generosity will create life-changing possibilities.
- The Walk takes place on Saturday, May 16th, 2015
- The Walk is at Museum Park (1075 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL 33132)
- The Walk is 5k (3.1 miles)
- Registration begins at 9:00AM
- The Walk begins at 10:00AM
- Everyone is welcome! The walk is open to everyone and is not dependent upon registration or fundraising
- Bring your dog! Dogs are welcome to come and walk with you
- If you fundraise $50.00, you receive an exclusive Best Buddies
Friendship Walk T-shirt
- For more information on the walk, go to: www.BestBuddiesFlorida.
Sign up with Team Fortune by clicking the link below. Please help me support Best Buddies Florida. Visit this website and register or donate today!