New Listing By Oscar Arellano: Residential Income Townhomes located at 3191 Ohio St., Coconut Grove
This unique & wonderful property in the heart of Coconut Grove offers two vacant townhouses to be sold together as one. There are two attached townhomes, each with their own one car garage, individual driveway, and fenced side yard. This is a great investment opportunity. Located on the corner of Ohio Street and Day Avenue, the property was built in 2007. Each of the townhomes are two stories, with the bedrooms and two bathrooms on the second floor. The first story has the living area, updated kitchen, and half bath. Other features of the townhomes include marble floors and bathrooms, hurricane impact windows, wood floors on second floor, large kitchens with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. In addition, there are two A/C units in each townhome.
Currently, these are the lowest priced townhomes of their kind in Coconut Grove, making this an excellent investment opportunity.
Here are more details on the property:
- Number of Units: 2
- Unit 1: 3 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms / 1,929 Sq. Ft.
- Unit 2: 3 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms / 1,929 Sq. Ft.
- Total Sq. Ft. Of The Property: 3,858
- Lot Size: 6,216
- Potential Monthly Income: $3,400 Each*
*Based on current comparable rates for this area
Thinking of Investing? Here are some of your options with this property:
- Property can be used for residential income
- Owner can choose to live in one unit and rent the other
- Investor can purchase and condo convert into two separate folio numbers to be sold off individually
Listed for $975,000 For Both Townhomes ML# A1933557
If you are interested in this property, please call me at 305-525-7324 to schedule a private showing
See below for other similar townhomes in the area
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.